Sharing Files & Folders with LiquidFiles
Often it's convenient to setup a place where you can share Files and Folders, for instance when working with a project and multiple people are contributing to the same project. Or just provide a convenient location to share organisation documentation such as documentation, marketing materials, logo's and similar where only the marketing department can write to, and the entire organization can read the files.
Starting with LiquidFiles v3, File and Folder sharing is now part of the solution to facilitate this functionality. Specific Features regarding File and Folder sharing in LiquidFiles includes:
- Intuitive interface working exactly as expected — no manual needed.
- User and Group based access restrictions.
- Ability to upload Folders directly in supported browsers (i.e. Chrome).
- Ability to save as many revisions of each file as you need.
- Zip-download the current folder including sub-folders.
As you can see in the screenshot below, the File and Folder Sharing interface looks exactly as you expect from this functionality.